Teaching at Star
Teachers hold a special and unique place in society. They are critical guardians of the prosperity of a nation. A great teacher has the ability to inspire, excite and motivate pupils to achieve their full potential. They can and do make a huge difference, giving every child the opportunity to go as far as their talent and their hard work will allow.
At Star, we are looking for teachers who:
- Believe passionately in the potential of each of our children and young people.
- Care deeply about the wellbeing of our children and our workforce.
- Inspire others through their integrity, work ethic and sense of mission.
- Have the highest expectations of themselves and others.
- Are really passionate and knowledgeable about teaching and their subject.
At Star, you will find an organisation that:
- Is passionate about its vision of Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders.
- Has fantastic standards of behaviour and commitment from pupils, staff and parents.
- Has responsive and supportive leaders who allow you to teach excellent lessons.
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for your professional development.
- Puts the welfare of our workforce at the core of everything we do.
Work for us
If you’re interested in joining the Star family, search our latest vacancies for a role that suits your skills. As a growing organisation, new roles are being advertised all the time, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for now, check back at a later date or set up an email alert to receive updates.