Teaching at Star
Teachers hold a special and unique place in society. They are critical guardians of the prosperity of a nation. A great teacher has the ability to inspire, excite and motivate pupils to achieve their full potential. They can and do make a huge difference, giving every child the opportunity to go as far as their talent and their hard work will allow.
At Star, we are looking for teachers who:
- Believe passionately in the potential of each of our children and young people.
- Care deeply about the wellbeing of our children and our workforce.
- Inspire others through their integrity, work ethic and sense of mission.
- Have the highest expectations of themselves and others.
- Are really passionate and knowledgeable about teaching and their subject.
At Star, you will find an organisation that:
- Is passionate about its vision of Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders.
- Has fantastic standards of behaviour and commitment from pupils, staff and parents.
- Has responsive and supportive leaders who allow you to teach excellent lessons.
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for your professional development.
- Puts the welfare of our workforce at the core of everything we do.
Work for us
If you can’t find a suitable vacancy right now, don’t worry. As a growing organisation, new opportunities will be available in the near future.
The best and most straightforward way to stay up to date is to join the Star Talent Pool. There’s just one simple online form to fill out. We’ll use this information to match you to future roles, alongside giving you access to exclusive recruitment events and providing regular contact with a member of our recruitment team.