Leading at Star
Senior and middle leaders play a critical part in developing and implementing all strategic and operational decisions at cross-school and whole-school level. As a key role model in the school, senior leaders must demonstrate collective responsibility, be at the operational sharp edge of change and effectively manage staff. From the Principal’s instructional leadership to the management of teaching and learning at middle leadership, the school leadership team is critical to the success of an academy.
At Star, we are looking for leaders who:
- Believe passionately in the potential of each of our children and young people.
- Care deeply about the wellbeing of our children and our workforce.
- Inspire others through their integrity, work ethic and sense of mission.
- Have the highest expectations of themselves and others.
- Are articulate, well-organised and knowledgeable.
At Star, you will find an organisation that:
- Is passionate about its vision of Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders.
- Has fantastic commitment from pupils, staff and parents.
- Has responsive and supportive leaders who allow you to fulfil your role to the best of your ability.
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for your leadership development.
- Puts the welfare of our workforce at the core of everything we do.
Work for us
If you’re interested in joining the Star family, search our latest vacancies for a role that suits your skills. As a growing organisation, new roles are being advertised all the time, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for now, check back at a later date or set up an email alert to receive updates.